How to integrate Facebook and Twitter into Google Plus
So shortly after writing my last post on updating your Facebook status from Google+, I came across another handy tool which integrates both Facebook and Twitter into your Google Plus account!
In order to do this, you would need either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.
They’re both quite simple to install add-ons and integrate with Google+¬†seamlessly.
First we’ll start with Google+ Tweet
- Download the add-on¬†here.
- Install the add-on
- Restart your web browser
- Login to Google Plus
- Click on the Twitter icon next to the Google+ logo at the top
- Click on the “Sign in with Twitter” button
- Login with your Twitter credentials and click Authorize App
- Login to Google+ again and click on the Twitter icon
- Click on the Go¬†button under the “Sign in with Twitter” button
Then you’re done. You will now see all your Twitter streams posted in here as well!
Next up is Google+ Facebook
- Download the add-on here
- Install the add-on and restart your browser after that
- Login to Google+
- Click on the Facebook icon next to the Google+ logo at the top
- Click on the Connect with Facebook button
- Login with your Facebook credentials and click on “Allow“
- Refresh your Google+ page and click on the Facebook icon again
There you have it! Facebook has now been integrated into Google+ as well!